:: shoodang out the whizbang ::

is this pleasure or is this pain?
:: welcome to shoodang out the whizbang :: bloghome | contact ::Number of visitors: ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..recommended..::]
:: to be a tang
[::..recommended..::]
:: my susan friend
:: mandy
:: phillip
:: brandino
:: krishy poo
:: Jan
:: Jeffo
:: Michelle
:: Dan the Man
:: Alisha
:: joy the chicky
:: Alissa
:: more alissa
:: Veronica
:: Steve-o
:: Jeremy
:: A funny kid
:: community blog
:: ally
:: kristeenah
:: zane
:: alfie
:: melodie

:: mardi, août 26, 2008 ::

I have had to change my jersey number this season. It has taken many months of careful selection, but I have finally done it. I have changed my number.

10 is my original number. Feb 10th is my birthday. Perfect 10. Perfect number. But, I knew that it was also the captain's number. Time for a change, I said.

88! 88 is a super lucky Chinese number. "Ba-ba" sounds like "fa-fa", which means wealth and prosperity! Class of '08! '08 Olympics! Fat kids have to wear fat numbers to look skinnier! 88 will be my number.

But, 88 was then taken by another girl on Showdown! So I had to choose...

66! 66 is also lucky in Chinese. Pronounced "liu-liu" which sounds a lot like the word for flow, 66 means everything will go your way. Flow is good for Ultimate. Then my mom called me and told me we have a mug at home with the number 66 on it and did I want it to match my jersey? Yes I did. Just imagine: me in my 66 jersey drinking out of a 66 mug. Ah, perfection.

An added bonus of being #66 will be taking pictures with people who are #6. What a combination.

So I'm going with 66.

:: Alexa 2:53 PM [+] ::

...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?