:: shoodang out the whizbang ::

is this pleasure or is this pain?
:: welcome to shoodang out the whizbang :: bloghome | contact ::Number of visitors: ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..recommended..::]
:: to be a tang
[::..recommended..::]
:: my susan friend
:: mandy
:: phillip
:: brandino
:: krishy poo
:: Jan
:: Jeffo
:: Michelle
:: Dan the Man
:: Alisha
:: joy the chicky
:: Alissa
:: more alissa
:: Veronica
:: Steve-o
:: Jeremy
:: A funny kid
:: community blog
:: ally
:: kristeenah
:: zane
:: alfie
:: melodie

:: mardi, avril 21, 2009 ::

3 things that made me laugh just now walking back from lunch:
1) walking past amy’s ice cream with a glass storefront, I see this guy being fed ice cream by his, presumably, girlfriend. He has his lips around the spoon, probably making an "mmm" noise, but his eyes are saying, “what the hell?!”
2) walking past the fountain, there’s a group of 3 people. one of the guy’s tops catches my eye because it looks like a barfing comic. I look at his shorts, and the pattern is like a super condensed version and even more colorful version of his top.
3) walking back into the building, I approach the elevators where a couple people are coming out. One lady has an extremely cute puppy with her. Another lady is wearing an extremely low cut dress and has extremely big and saggy boobs. “gross,” I mumble under my breath.

:: Alexa 1:41 PM [+] ::

...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?