:: shoodang out the whizbang ::

is this pleasure or is this pain?
:: welcome to shoodang out the whizbang :: bloghome | contact ::Number of visitors: ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..recommended..::]
:: to be a tang
[::..recommended..::]
:: my susan friend
:: mandy
:: phillip
:: brandino
:: krishy poo
:: Jan
:: Jeffo
:: Michelle
:: Dan the Man
:: Alisha
:: joy the chicky
:: Alissa
:: more alissa
:: Veronica
:: Steve-o
:: Jeremy
:: A funny kid
:: community blog
:: ally
:: kristeenah
:: zane
:: alfie
:: melodie

:: vendredi, mai 08, 2009 ::

Last night there was a little kitty outside!
I said, “Little kitty! I want to play with you!” So I ran outside and beckoned to the little kitty. After some tongue-clicking coaxing and sitting down on the driveway to let it know I was serious about spending some quality time with it, it came over and let me pet it. We were having a grand time and then suddenly Little Kitty hissed! I thought it was hissing at me, but then I looked up and the GIANT CAT that lives across the street from us had come over! I said, “Giant Cat, Little Kitty and I are playing.”

But Giant Cat would not go away and Little Kitty backed down and walked away towards the car, and I said, “Little Kitty! No! I want YOU!” but Little Kitty did not come back and it sat back and watched as Giant Cat sneakily walked around me and secret loved on my back.
“No! Giant cat! I want to play with Little Kitty!”
But Little Kitty cowered back in disappointment and eventually went underneath the car.
“Little Kitty! It was you! It was always you!”
But Giant Cat kept loving on me and eventually I said, “Well, you are kind of cute too. Even if you are a giant.”
And Little Kitty disappeared and I played with Giant Cat for a while. And then I said, “Giant
Cat, I have to go to bed.”

I walked towards the house, and Giant Cat followed, and then I walked inside, and Giant Cat thought about coming in, but then I closed the door and it sat down and stared at me through the window in the door.
“I’m sorry, Giant Cat, you cannot come in.”
“Meow,” said Giant Cat.
“You can sit there if you want, but you cannot come in.”
“Meow,” said Giant Cat.
“Nevermore,” said the raven.

(the dialogue is not exaggerated. I think I actually sang a song to the cats too)

:: Alexa 1:44 PM [+] ::

...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?